love it.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

One for One

First off, I love TOMs Shoes. I had heard awhile back about the great things their company does to help children. I love shoes, and it just so happens that they are a necessity. So this spring I made a pledge to myself. I would stop buying cheap uncomfortable flip-flops, and I would buy a pair of TOMs instead. I received my second pair as a birthday gift from my best friend, and my third pair from my mother-in-law (MIL). She sent me the cash and I went to pick them out today. So here they are!


They are a welcome addition to my growing collection, and I truly hope that the child that receives my "one-for-one" loves their shoes as much as I do. I am thankful, of course, that I was born in America, where (for the most part) I have little to worry about. I know I will have fresh water, a warm meal, and a bed to sleep in every day.

1 comment: